At some point in your life, you’ve likely lamented your breast size: you want them bigger or smaller or more evenly distributed. We always want what we don’t have! Those of us who are “well-endowed”, however, seem to have a little more trouble with some things than our less busty friends. Sometimes, having a big bust is a blessing. Other times, it’s a curse!
Big Boob Problems:
• Your chest acts as a food magnet, and inevitably at each meal you end up with food on your chest. Your chest sometimes eats more than you do.
• Going up or down stairs in your pajamas sans-bra means you’re probably using your hands for bounce support (we call this the “hand bra”).
• Button down shirts. Enough said.
• Playing sports like golf or tennis requires extra skill to avoid chest bruises.
• Some yoga poses leave you suffocated by your own breasts.
In addition to the humorous or inconvenient problems, large chested women have to often deal with back pain, stretch marks and sagging. Coopers ligaments are fibrous strands that support the structure of breast tissue. Years of wearing unsupportive bras can make these ligaments more prone to stretching out.
Many well-endowed women have tried the double-bra method when exercising: layering 2 bras together to get extra support. This is uncomfortable, and even with 2 bras, you might not be getting the desired bounce control.
The ENELL SPORT Bra is designed for women with busts sizes 32C-52G, and is made for true no-bounce support. The bra looks different from others, but was designed with some key features in mind to maximize the bounce control.
• Wide straps evenly distribute the weight of the breasts, without causing the uncomfortable “shoulder dent” you get from narrower straps.
• 10 sizes that are determined by your exact measurements, leaving very little wiggle room. Contrast that to a sports bra you pull over your head: if you can stretch it out to fit over your shoulders, how well can it support you?
• Fabric that has very little stretch so the bounce is contained. It’s also treated to wick moisture so you’re cool and comfortable.
• Individual seamed cups that are designed to eliminate the “uniboob” effect, while still having compression to minimize bounce.
• Front closure that is easy to get in and out of.
• Higher neck contains the bounce by holding the breasts down and in place.
• Stabilizing back panels that provide extra support and improve posture.
Head to Fleet Feet where we can help you find the perfect ENELL fit. While you’re here, do a bounce test – you’ll be amazed at the difference!