Our Couch to 5K (3.1 miles) is a training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While this program focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome.
The 10K Run (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. We invite runners who can comfortably run 2 miles to join this program.
The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks! Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
UPCOMING PROGRAM: WINTER 2018
All groups will be training for the Spring Into Action 5k/10k on March 24th.
* Professional designed 10 week training program to get beginners to the starting line
* Two weekly group practices that take place on Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:30am; all will leave from Fleet Feet Seattle
* Practices start Tuesday, January 16th; and Open House Kick-Off is Tuesday, January 9th from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
* Educational clinics, injury screenings, & product demos
* Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, & group specials)
* Scannable key tag for signing in and out of each group workout and tracking. Also used for emergency contact information
* Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
* Bra and Shoe “Fit Day”
* 10% off personal regularly priced store purchases throughout training program
* Half Way and Post Race Celebrations
* $10 Fleet Feet Seattle gift reward for all returning alumni from any Fleet Feet Seattle training program
* A new group of running & walking buddies to get you moving!
Earn $25 Fleet Feet gift certificate: Program alums who sign up for this program and get a friend that is new to the program to sign up as well, receive a $25 Fleet Feet gift certificate as a thank you! Have them enter your name under who referred them when they register.
Registration & Pricing
* Early Bird Price thru December 15th: $90
* Price after December 15th: $100
* REGISTER NOW
Race registration is not included in the training program registration.
If you have any questions about the training program please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.