Our Couch to 5K (3.1 miles) is a training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While this program focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome.
The 10K Run (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. We invite runners who can comfortably run 2 miles to join this program.
The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks! Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
UPCOMING PROGRAM: WINTER 2019
* 10 week training program to get beginners to the starting line
* Two weekly group practices that take place on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:30am; all will leave from Fleet Feet Seattle
* Practices start Wednesday, January 23rd
* Educational clinics
* Comprehensive weekly email
* Scannable key tag for signing in and out of each group workout and tracking. Also used for emergency contact information
* Fleet Feet tee
* Shoe "Fit Day"
* 10% off personal regularly priced store purchases throughout training program
* Half Way and Post Race Celebrations
* A new group of running & walking buddies to get you moving!
Registration & Pricing
* Price for program: $100
* REGISTER NOW
Race registration is not included in the training program registration.
If you have any questions about the training program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.