Fall Half & Full Marathon season is one of our favorite times of year, and we’ve got all of your training needs covered here at Fleet Feet Seattle! Whether this is your first time attempting 13.1 miles or you’re a veteran of long-distances, let us help you cross the finish line. The 12-week program is designed to help you get there happy and injury free! Our exceptional coaching staff and program mentors are ready to lead you in your training! The half marathon program is suited for runners who can comfortably run 4 miles at the start of the program. The full marathon program is suited for runners who can comfortably run 8 miles at the start of the program. If you’re race schedule has the Las Vegas Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon, the Seattle Ghost Marathon, the Seattle Marathon or another late fall race- you don’t have to train alone!
Fall 2016 Program
Our fall program begins September 7, with our Launch Party taking place August 31st at 7:15 pm. Practices will take place on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am, and will all leave from the store. This comprehensive program 12 week program costs $125 (plus WA state sales tax) for the Half and $150 (plus WA state sales tax) for the Full. We plan different routes for each Saturday long run which gives you the opportunity to explore or gorgeous city.
Reasons to Sign Up
1. Getting you to the starting line of your 1/2 or full marathon
2. Twice weekly runs focusing on speed work and distance
3. Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
4. Small group mentor who will be running or cheering you on at the Seattle Marathon
5. 10% off all store purchases throughout training program
6. Educational clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
7. Sports Bra fitting and 20% off a sports bra day-of
8. Superfeet insole fitting and 20% off a pair of insoles day-of
9. Some pretty awesome life-long friends
10. $5 off program fee for referring a friend that is new to our programs
11. $10 Fleet Feet Seattle gift card for all returning alumni from any Fleet Feet Seattle training program
If you have any questions about the training program please don’t hesitate us at firstname.lastname@example.org.