The Fall Half & Full Marathon season is one of our favorite times of the year, and we’ve got all of your training needs covered here at Fleet Feet Seattle! Whether this is your first time attempting 13.1 miles or you’re a veteran of long-distances, let us help you cross the finish line. The 14-week program is designed to support you through the training while keeping it fun! Our exceptional coaching staff and program mentors are ready to lead you in your training. The half marathon program is suited for runners who can comfortably run 3 miles at the start of the program. The full marathon program is suited for runners who can comfortably run 6 miles at the start of the program. If your race schedule has the Las Vegas Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon, the Seattle Ghost Marathon, the Seattle Marathon or another late fall race - you don’t have to train alone!
Fall 2017 Program
Our fall program begins August 23 with our Launch Party taking place August 16th. Practices will take place on Wednesdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 8:00 am and will all leave from the store. This comprehensive 14 week program costs $125 (plus WA state sales tax) for the Half and $150 (plus WA state sales tax) for the Full. We plan different routes for each Saturday long run that start and end at Fleet Feet, which give you the opportunity to explore our gorgeous city.
Reasons to Sign Up
1. Getting you to the starting line of your 1/2 or full marathon
2. Coached Wednesday practices focusing on speed and hill work
3. Coached Saturday practices focusing on distance
4. Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
5. 10% off all store purchases throughout training program
6. Run Ed Series: Optional Monday educational clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
7. Gear Up Days with extra store discounts
8. Post Wednesday Practice group drinks & eats at Optimism Brewing
9. Some pretty awesome life-long friends
10. $10 Fleet Feet Seattle gift card for referring each friend that is new to our programs and you're in the training program
11. $10 Fleet Feet Seattle gift card for all returning alumni from any Fleet Feet Seattle training program
If you have any questions about the training program please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.