You know what they say...third time's a charm. It's that time of the year to start thinking about Hillbillies Trail Camp version 3.0. We are headed back to Orcas Island and the beautiful singletrack of Moran State Park. For those that joined us last year, or who have run some of the Orcas Rainshadow events, you know just how incredible this setting is.
We are still working out some of the sponsorship details, and we'll share those as soon as they are finalized. What we can promise you is that you will be fed incredibly well. Michele Kastle is coming back to wow us with her kitchen wizardry. You will have the opportunity to run some of the most beautiful singletrack in the entire state. The coaches and camp staff will provide the same amazing service and knowledge that we've come to be known for in the shop.
Whether a seasoned trail veteran or an aspiring trail runner, this camp has something for everyone. You can choose to treat this like a relaxing weekend retreat, a very focused workshop, or something in between. Be prepared to learn as much as you like and to have a lot of fun along the way. Oh, and be ready to feel like a more seasoned trail runner by the end of it. Come on! You know you don't want to miss this.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Thursday, March 3 to Sunday, March 6, 2016
- Take the 3:05 pm ferry from Anacortes (or earlier)
- Camp Moran State on Orcas Island
- Early Bird Price until 12/31/16: $399, Starting 1/1/17 price is $450
- You can Register Online or register in-store to save on the processing fees.
- 3 nights of lodging and all meals are covered
- Hillbillies swag
- Chance to feel like a kid again
- Shared bunk housing with heating, electricity, and attached restrooms and showers
- Beds and mattresses are provided; you'll bring your own bedding, sleeping pads, & pillow
* REFUND POLICY:
Given our need to secure commitments from other facilities and service providers for this camp, we can offer a 50% refund up until February 1, 2017. After February 1, 2017, we are unable to offer refunds.