The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
UPCOMING PROGRAM: January 2015
Our next Beyond No Boundaries 10k program begins on Tuesday, January 13th and is designed to get you in shape to run the Mercer Island 10k on March 22nd. Our twice weekly practices will be on Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am, and they will start and end at our store. This program will run in conjunction with the No Boundaries 5k program.
Saturday, December 27th at 9:00am and Saturday, January 3rd at 9:00am
Open houses are a great opportunity to mingle and ask questions with No Boundaries coaches and past participants. We'll do a twenty minute practice that includes warm up and cool down, and gives you an idea of what you can expect of the program. The practice can be all walking, all running, or a combination depending on what you prefer. Everyone is welcome. There'll be coffee at the store afterwards. RSVP to let us know you're coming!
Kick-off event for registered participants: Tuesday, January 6th at 7:15pm at Fleet Feet Sports Seattle
First Practice: Tuesday, January 13th at 6:30pm at Fleet Feet Sports Seattle
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Save 15% through Dec. 1 (Promo code: NOBOBIRD); Save 10% through Dec 2-15 (Promo code: STARTNOW)
12 REASONS TO SIGN UP:
The program cost is $90, and each participant receives the following benefits:
1. Getting you to the starting line of a 10k
2. Twice weekly group training runs and walks
3. Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
4. 10% off all store purchases throughout No Boundaries
5. Fleet Feet/New Balance tech tee for race day
6. Educational technique clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
7. Sports Bra Fitting and 20% off a sports bra
8. Superfeet Insoles Fitting and 20% off a pair of insoles day-of
9. Shoe Fitting and $10 off a pair New Balance shoes day-of
10. $5 off program fee for referring a friend via SignMeUp
11. Program alumni receive $10 Fleet Feet gift card for referring new friends to program
12. A new group of running buddies to get you moving!