The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance. Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
UPCOMING PROGRAM: Spring 2014 10k
Our next 10K Beyond No Boundaries program begins April 1, 2014 and is designed to get you in shape to run the Shore Run 10k on June 8th. Our twice weekly practices will be on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm and Saturdays at 8:00 am, and they start and end at our store. This program will run in conjunction with our Beyond No Boundaries 10k program. Orientation for the program will take place Tuesday, March 25 at 7:15 pm.
12 REASONS TO SIGN UP:
The program cost is $85, and each participant receives the following benefits:
1. Getting you to the starting line of a 10k
2. Twice weekly group training runs and walks
3. Frequent interaction and weekly emails with coaches
4. 10% off all store purchases throughout No Boundaries
5. Fleet Feet/New Balance tech tee for race day
6. Educational technique clinics to help you succeed in your fitness goals
7. Sports Bra Fitting and 20% off a sports bra
8. Superfeet Insoles Fitting and 20% off a pair of insoles day-of
9. Shoe Fitting and $10 off a pair New Balance shoes day-of
10. $5 off program fee for referring a friend via SignMeUp
11. Program alumni receive $10 Fleet Feet gift card for referring new friends to program
12. A new group of running buddies to get you moving!