This Spring we are offering both a 5K and a 10K training program.
Our Couch to 5K (3.1 miles) is a training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome.
The 10K (6.2 miles) training program is designed to further runners and walkers towards their fitness and running goals beyond the 5K distance. It will include an education on training techniques and tools in order to further enjoy running and improve your performance.
The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks! Along the way we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you’ll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
Meet Nick and Elisa who joined our program March 2014 and hadn't run since P.E. in high school!
UPCOMING PROGRAM: Fall 2016
Both groups will be training for the Manguson Series Halloween Run 5k/10k on October 29.
* Professional designed 10 week training program to get beginners to the starting line
* Two weekly group practices that take place on Tuesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am; all will leave from Fleet Feet Seattle
* Practices start Tuesday, August 23rd; and Launch Party is Tuesday, August 16th at 7:30 pm
* Educational clinics, injury screenings, product demos, and taste testing
* Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, & group specials)
* Scannable key tag for signing in and out of each group workout and tracking. Also used for emergency contact information
* Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Coaches, Mentors, and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers and email). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
* Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
* Bra and Shoe “Fit Day”
* 10% off personal regularly priced store purchases throughout training program
* Half Way and Post Race Celebrations
* $10 Fleet Feet Seattle gift reward for all returning alumni from any Fleet Feet Seattle training program
* A new group of running & walking buddies to get you moving!
Earn $25 Fleet Feet gift certificate: Program alums who sign up for this program and get a friend that is new to the program to sign up as well, receive a $25 Fleet Feet gift certificate as a thank you! Have them enter your name under who referred them when they register.
Registration & Pricing
* Program Price: $90
* REGISTER NOW
Race registration is not included in the training program registration.
If you have any questions about the training program please don’t hesitate to contact our Training Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.