Fleet Feet Seattle is your one-stop-shop for all of your training needs this Spring! Whether this is your first time attempting a half or full marathon or you’re a veteran of long distance running, let us help you cross the finish line. Our 14-week Spring Distance training program is designed to get you there injury free and running happy! With motivating program mentors and a great coaching staff, Fleet Feet Seattle is ready to lead you in your training! Does your spring race schedule include the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half, the Vancouver USA Marathon & Half, or the Snoqualmie Valley Half Marathon? If so- you don’t have to train alone! Get all the benefits of training with a group while getting ready for your spring race.
* Professional designed 14-week training program to get half/full first timers & veterans to the starting line
* Two weekly group practices on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am; all leave from Fleet Feet Seattle
* Long runs supported with turn-by-turn routes, coaches, and mentors
* Half marathon program is for runners who are comfortable running 4 miles at the start of the program
* Full marathon program is for runners who are comfortable running 7 miles at the start of the program
* Educational clinics and injury screenings
* Post Wednesday Practice group drinks & eats at Optimism Brewing
* Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, & group specials)
* Scannable key tag for signing in and out of each group workout and tracking. Also used for emergency contact information
* Fleet Feet tee
* Custom Fleet Feet hoodie for attending 75% of practices
* 10% off personal regularly priced store purchases throughout training program
Registration & Pricing for Half Marathon Program
* Registration Fee: $125
Registration & Pricing for Full Marathon Program
* Registration Fee: $150
Race registration is not included in the training program registration.
If you have any questions about the training program, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.