Fleet Feet Seattle is your one-stop-shop for all of your training needs this Spring! Whether this is your first time attempting a half or full marathon or you’re a veteran of long distance running, let us help you cross the finish line. Our 12-week Spring Run Happy Distance training program is designed to get you there injury free and running happy! With motivating program mentors and a great coaching staff, Fleet Feet Seattle is ready to lead you in your training! Does your spring race schedule include the Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & Half, the Vancouver USA Marathon & Half, Vancouver (BC) Half or the Snoqualmie Valley Half Marathon? If so- you don’t have to train alone! Get all the benefits of training with a group while getting ready for your spring race.
* Professional designed 12 week training program to get half and full first times and veterans to the starting line
* Two weekly group practices that take place on Wednesdays at 6:30pm and Saturdays at 8:00am; all will leave from Fleet Feet Seattle
* Practices start Wednesday, March 29; Program Kick-Off is Wednesday, March 22; and Post Race Celebration is Wednesday, June 14
* Long runs supported with turn-by-turn routes, coaches, mentors, and a water station
* Half marathon program is for runners who are comfortable running 4 miles at the start of the program
* Full marathon program is for runners who are comfortable running 8 miles at the start of the program
* Educational clinics, injury screenings, product demos, and taste testing
* Comprehensive weekly newsletter (a must-read to be "in the know" on the upcoming week's training details, logistical information, & group specials)
* Scannable key tag for signing in and out of each group workout and tracking. Also used for emergency contact information
* Complete access to Training Program Coordinator, Coaches, Mentors, and Fleet Feet Sports Owners and Managers (phone numbers and email). After all we are one big family and we are here for you!
* Fleet Feet tech tee for race day
* Custom Brooks/Fleet Feet hoodie for attending 75% of practices
* A speed practice led by the Brooks Beasts Track Club Coach and Athletes
* Brooks Shoe and Sports Bra “Gear Up Day” with Gift with Purchase
* 10% off personal regularly priced store purchases throughout training program
* Half Way Celebration at Optimism Brewing Company, first beer is on Optimism
* Post Race Celebration at Optimism Brewing Company, first beer is on Optimism
* $10 Fleet Feet Seattle gift card for all returning alumni from any Fleet Feet Seattle training program
* $10 Fleet Feet store credit for each new person you refer to our program, when you sign up as well!
* Brooks Running
* Optimism Brewing Company
Registration & Pricing for Half Marathon Program
* Register by January 31: $99
* Register after January 31: $125
* REGISTER NOW
Registration & Pricing for Full Marathon Program
* Register by January 31: $119
* Register after January 31: $150
* REGISTER NOW
Race registration is not included in the training program registration.
If you have any questions about the training program please don’t hesitate to contact our Training Program Coordinator at email@example.com.