Wanna run like Caroline, and like Brian used to? In case you haven't been following along, Caroline just ran and won her first 50k trail run and then also won the Dawg Dash 10k. Brian used to win races back when he was Caroline's age, and maybe with Caroline's help, he can again. Brian and Caroline are teaming up to offer our brand new program - The Bridge.
This program will be the bridge between our Fall and Spring Distance programs. No need to quit your training cold turkey right after Thanksgiving. Our program will help you find your fast twitch muscles to get you into that next gear while keeping up your mileage. Plus, our group setting will help keep you motivated and training through the Winter months.
Session A: January 4 - February 12 (FULL)
Session B: February 15 - March 26 (FULL)*
* Add your name to the Session B Waiting List. We'll contact you if a spot becomes available.
- Coached by Brian
- 6:30 pm practice at Fleet Feet Sports
- High intensity run interval training
- Mix of hill, interval, & track workouts
Sunday Strength Conditioning
- Coached by Caroline
- 9:00 am practice at Fleet Feet Sports
- High intensity strength interval training
Optional Saturday Runs
- Non-coach led runs
- Store will provide routes and route cards in advance
- 8 am meet up at the store for group run
- Routes will be 5 - 8 miles
- Weekly coaching emails to the group
- Twice weekly coached practices
- 10% off personal regular priced purchases at Fleet Feet Sports Seattle during program
Registration & Pricing
- $90 program fee
- Limited to 20 participants